CBSE CTET Admit Card 2016 : CBSE (Central Board Of Secondary Education) has published Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET). The CTET 2016 10th edition date on 18th September 2016. Those who are interested for CTET 2016 must carry their Admit card 2016. The applicant Admit card will be available from 17th August 2016 on official website. Candidates must carry Admit card, with out the hall ticket they are not allowed the exam hall. Any details about CTET 2016 go through on official website.
CBSE CTET Admit Card 2016 / Hall Ticket Available at www.ctet.nic.in
Also Check @—> RPF Women Constable Admit Card
Central Board Of Secondary Education has announced the CTET 2016 exam on 18th September 2016. CTET for the 10th Edition on 18th September. Number of candidates are apply for CTET 2016. Who are interested for teaching field the applicants full fill their Aim. The Central Board Of Secondary Education is the central board situated in New Delhi India.
About CBSE CTET 2016
The CTET 2016 is very useful to the candidates. CTET is well developed education system in the affiliated schools across the nation. CBSE CTET 2016 conduct the exam and provide certificate for the qualified candidates. Who are interested CTET 2016 they are apply online only. If you have any information about CTET 2016 go through our website.
More Details About CTET 2016 Hall Ticket
Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2016 is Objective type paper. In this MCQ’s ( Multiple choice questions). CTET 2016 is divide in to two papers. The purpose of Paper 1 for Primary level teacher and Paper 2 for Junior level and Upper Primary School Teacher. The exam on 18th September 2016. Time duration of both papers is 2.30 hours on CTET FEB Exam. The timings for Paper 1 will be from 9:30 AM to 12:00 PM for class 1 to class v and paper 2 will be from 02:00 PM to 04:30 PM for classes VI to VIII duration of papers will be 2.30 hours on CTET FEB examination date.
CTET 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
- Organization Name: Central Board of Secondary Education
- Qualification: Must have Completed Intermediate with minimum 50% marks and qualified 2year diploma in the elementary education.
- Official Website: www.ctet.nic.in
- Age Limit: No age limit.
Important Dates Schedule:
- The Starting online registration Date is: 22nd June 2016
- The Last Date for submit the application form: 18th July 2016
- Last date for payment fee: 19th July 2016
- Correction in Application form allows between 20th July to 25th July 2016
- Date for issue of hall ticket: 17th August 2016
- Exam date: 18th September 2016
- Paper II- 9.30 AM – 12.30 Noon
- Paper I- 2.00 PM – 4.30 PM
- Results declared on before: 2nd Week of November 2016
How To Download CTET 2016 Application Form:
- Open the official website click on available link
- Enter the details like Registration Number and Date Of Birth
- Full fill the form next click the submit button
- Next Your CTET Admit card is displayed on Screen
- Take a printout for the further use.