GPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Exam Syllabus Pattern 2016: GPSC (Gujarat Public Service Commission ) recently has published notification for Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector and other recruitment of 621 vacancies. Number of Candidates are ready to write the exam. Those who are interested for this exam search go through the official website. The important information for the candidates the Gujarat Public Service selection board announced and uploaded complete material and previous model papers in the official website. Any doubts about the exam just go and search on official website. And just check the below information provided by us regarding GPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Exam Syllabus Pattern 2016.
GPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Exam Syllabus Pattern 2016
Also Check @—> UPSC Engineering Services Result 2016
GPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Exam who wrote the exam the candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance. First written test and interview, this will be announced by the selection board. who are selected by the first primary round they will be forwarded by the second round. So all the candidates immediately start the preparation before that just go and check the available material on the official website. To refer the official website for more information. And this is very help full to the candidates. Any information about GPSC Exam ask us or refer to the official website.
Syllabus Pattern about the Gujarat GPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Exam 2016
- Organization Name: Gujarat Public Service Commission
- Type of Category: Syllabus
- Number of Vacancies: 621
Name of The Vacancies:
- Senior Town Planner: 03 Positions.
- Commercial Tax Officer: 131 Positions.
- Account Officer: 150 Positions.
- Social Welfare Officer: 03 Positions.
- Agricultural Officer: 30 Positions.
- Veterinary Officer: 120 Positions.
- Veterinary Officer (Special Recruitment): 24 Positions.
- Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector: 160 Positions.
- Work Location: Gujarat
Gujarat GPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Exam Pattern 2016
- First Written test in this multiple choice of questions
- No negative marking
- The time duration of the written test is limited
- Syllabus is mention on the official website