Karnataka VCRC Recruitment 2016 : Vector Control Research Center has released Karnataka VCRC Recruitment. Total 103 scientist posts are available. Huge number of students are going to apply for this post. Candidates who are going to apply for this post should complete post graduate, MBBS, Masters Degree, intermediate in recognized universities. And candidates age should not be more than 10 years. So Interested and eligibility candidates can apply for this posts through online or just go through below steps given by us. For more updates and notification regarding VCRC Recruitment 2016 pleas watching this space.
Karnataka VCRC Recruitment 2016
Also Check @—> AIMS ATMA July 2016 Results
Karnataka VCRC Recruitment 2016 Application form
Before applying for VCRC post candidates need to download the application form from the online and fill the application in a required format.Once candidates applied for this they will get call from Karnataka VCRC office for interview. Based on candidates performance in face to face interview they will get selected for this post. Here we are providing more details and office address details below check it.
Details of Karnataka VCRC Recruitment 2016:
- Name of the Organizations : The Karnataka VCRC (Vector Control Research Centre)
- Job category: State Government Jobs
- Official Website: http://www.vcrc.res.in/
- Location: Karnataka, India.
- Total Vacancies: 103
- *Scientist C (Medical):02 posts
- Scientist B (Medical):17 posts
- ~Scientist B (Non-Medical, Sociology):02 posts
- Project Technician-III:32 posts
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) Grade-B:17 posts
- Project Technician-II:15 posts
- Junior Nurse:16 posts
- Multi-Tasking Staff:02 posts
Eligibility Criteria Details: Post Graduate Degree (MD/MS/DNB) with 3 years experience in R&D in health research
Age Limit : Not more than 40 years
- *Scientist C (Medical) post is Rs.61,883/-
- Scientist B (Medical) post is Rs.58538/-
- ~Scientist B (Non-Medical, Sociology) post is Rs.46,830/-
- Project Technician-III post is Rs.17,040/-
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) Grade-B post is Rs.17,040/-
- Project Technician-II post is Rs.16,188/-
- Junior Nurse post is Rs.17,040/-
- Multi-Tasking Staff post is Rs.14,910/-
Selection Criteria Details:
How to Apply:
Candidates need to carry VCRC application along with all education certificates.
The district health officer,
old hhospital campus,
beside Sapana theater,
Yadgir:- 585201. Karnataka.
Last Date for walk-in interview: 12/08/2016
For Official Notification – http://bit.ly/2aqikNg
To download application form for Scientist Post – http://bit.ly/2aiZ44V
To download application form for Technical Post – http://bit.ly/2a916rj