Kochi Metro Rail Recruitment 2017 / 2016 : (KMRL) Kochi Metro Rail Limited notification is out total 79 Graduate Engineer Trainee, Trainee posts are available. Candidates who are interested and eligible for this posts can apply through online or you can check the eligibility criteria in the official notification. Kindly note down the last date to apply for this recruitment and the last date i.e 25th November 2016. For information about this Kochi Metro Rail Limited recruitment just visit the official website and then check or just go through the below information given by us.
Kochi Metro Rail Recruitment 2017
Also Check @—> Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2017
In every year Kochi metro rail will hire the eligible and most talented candidates for that they will conduct the selection process. Selection process contains written test and then followed by by face to face interview for the qualified candidates in written test. Candidates who got selected in both 2 rounds will get position for Kochi Metro Rail Recruitment. And the selected candidates will get Rs. 5000 to Rs. 10000 salary per month. For more details about this recruitment just visit the official website or if you have any doubts regarding this notification you can ask us.
More Abot Kochi Metro Rail Recruitment 2017 :
- Name Of The Post : Graduate Engineer Trainee, Trainee Jobs
- Total Number Of Vacancies : 79
- Name Of the Organization : Kochi Metro Rail Limited (KMRL)
- Educational Qualification : Diploma, ITI, B.E/B.Tech, MBA/PGDM, CA
- Age Limit : Check it in official notification
- Application Mode : Online
- Application Fee : No application fee / free
- Last Date To Apply : 25th November 2016
- Selection Procedure : Written test and f2f
- Website : www.kochimetro.org
Also Check @——> Bihar SSC Stenographer Previous Exam Papers
How To Apply For Kochi Metro Rail Recruitment 2017 :
- First visit the official website www.kochimetro.org
- Find out the Kochi Metro Rail Recruitment 2017 link
- Click on that link then you will get application form
- Read the recruitment carefully and then fill the required details in application form
- Submit the application for
- Take the hard copy for you future use.