SBI PO Final Result 2016: The SBI (State Bank Of India) PO final results or interview/GD results of State Bank Of India, had published recruitment on September 30,2016. The Position name is Probationary Officers. The mains examination results has been declare earlier. The qualified candidates had called for the interview/GD by the SBI. The results date available on official website. Frequently go through our website latest updates are available here.You can check SBI PO Final Result 2016 by just visiting official website or just go through below link provided by us.
SBI PO Final Result 2016 To Be Declared On September 30
Also Check @—> VTU BE Revaluation Results
More Details of SBI PO
The State Bank Of India released every year recruitment notification for the post of Probationary Officers. SBI invites applications from the candidates eligible to be filled the posts. Like wise this year also SBI invites online applications from the candidates and completed first two rounds. The two phases of selection are Prelims and mains exam to shortlisted the eligible candidates. The candidates who had qualified the main exam they are attend the interview at the given location and time. Now the candidates are waiting for final results. The final results declared on September 30, 2016. Any doubts about the SBI PO results go through the official website.
SBI PO Final Result 2016
- Organization Name: State Bank Of India
- Exam Name: SBI PO interview/GD
- Phase of the Exam: 3rd Phase
- Exam date: September 30,2016
- Category: Results
- Official website: www.sbi.co.in
How To Check SBI PO Final Result 2016
- First Open the official website of State Bank Of India
- Click on the careers tab on the Home page
- Next click on the concerned advertisement of SBI PO.
- Next select interview results Probationary officers 2016
- Click on Submit Button
- Finally results page will displayed on the screen
- Check your results and take a print out of the page.